Wednesday 23 September 2009

I have been SLAMMED! BUT I have to share Danielle and David's day

I'm sorry I haven't posted sooner. I still want to do a recap of the year, but in the meantime, I want to share some recent weddings.

Danielle and David were one of my coolest couples of the year. They trusted me to "do my thang" and we got some great shots due to that. I have WAY to many amazing shots to show here, so I'm just going to HAVE to put them in my gallery soon. Look for it! :)

They had their wedding and reception in the city museum. Very cool space. I've been there before, but I always see it in new ways.

David, you look fabulous with the parasol! For all you guys out there, that's that fluffy umbrella. I didn't know what that was either, ha! And you really have got some ups. I'm impressed.

Danielle, was absolutely stunning. She's beautiful to begin with, and the make-up artist really seemed to meld with her style.

Couldn't have asked for a better day! Thank you both (and the wedding party) for letting me share the day with you, and a beer.












No comments: