Saturday 5 September 2009

Chelsea's High School Senior session

I just got done printing and getting the prints ready to deliver from Chelsea's session. Chelsea was a wonderful model to work with. I think she was a little uneasy about the session at first, but I feel I was able to get her to really be herself in the photos.

She is from Arizona, but has family in town, so she decided to do the session here. one of the reasons she gave for doing the session here was that everything is brown in Arizona, so one of her requests was for flowers/greenery. I really ended up liking the image I used as a title slide, and it fit her request as well!

Though I've traveled to New York, Jamaica, Mexico (3x) etc etc for weddings, I've yet to travel for a senior session. Chelsea, if any of your friends like my work enough to ship me out, let me know! :)





No comments: