Thursday 3 September 2009

2009 recap coming soon!

OK, so I think this is what I'm going to do. I'd love to show a ton of images from every one's weddings and portraits, but I think that would just be too much. So I think I will do a single post with a few images from each wedding I've shot this year.

After that I will pick up with Danielle and David's wedding in July. They were a really cool couple, fun to work with and we got some unique images. I'm looking forward to starting with you guys, and will do my best to stay on top of my blog from there on out.

as I said, no post without an image, so here's another. This is Ruby, the daughter of Leanne and Rob. Their newest addition, Hobbes, was photographed during this session as well. They are a very special family to me, as they were one of my first weddings back in 2003... whoa! strike that! I just checked and it was actually 2002. I can't believe that. Well, they have done several family sessions with me since then. They, unfortunately, are moving out of the St Louis area, and I will miss all of them. Especially Rob's sideways sense of humor. I laughed heartily with him at every shoot!

No comments: