Friday 6 November 2009

Rain, Rain, GO AWAY

Well, it has finally stopped raining. But not before causing a small leak in our house, coming down the chimney, keeping most of us in a depressed mood for a solid week, and knocking down all the colorful leaves, or keeping me from easily shooting outside while most of them were still on the trees.

I had to cancel or postpone so many sessions, this had to be the worst October I remember, in 8 years of shooting. Well, one of my families was not so easily discouraged, and nor was I. Casey, Greg and Jacob came out for a session last week, even though the rain was really coming down pretty good at times.

I ran to a couple stores, and ended up finding some cute little rain boots, that fit Jacob pretty well, and a red umbrella that matched them.

I grabbed a few from the session to show, but it just goes to show, where there's a will, there's a way. We got some really cute shots, and there was still some color on the trees too!




No comments: