Monday 12 October 2009

Alicia and Chris at Lumen with Proposing Dreams

Alicia and Chris were a very fun couple to work with. I think Chris was disappointed that I didn't get a hot shoe puppet to help make him smile (Only Chris will get that), but they seemed to have a good time in front of the camera.

Sabrina, with Proposing_Dreams was the day of coordinator, and, as usual, did a great job. She helped keep me on time, as she knows I like to shoot, and shoot, and shoot.

We got some beautiful images (see below). For the first time in about 2 years, I did a "selective coloring" of an image. It is usually hokey as hell when I see it done (I hate when everything is BW but some non relevant part of the photo, like a red shirt), but this image it just worked, AND when I put their slideshow together, I used the song ColdPlay "Green Eyes" and JUST as they sing that lyric this image pops up. Not sure if you guys noticed that Alicia and Chris? You'll have to let me know.

OH! And I almost forgot to put these last 2 images in!! Chris is a talented percussionist, and ROCKED THE (#*$% HOUSE with his skills. Nice Job.

Oh, and Lastly,
Please keep CHRIS in mind for all of your Auto, Home, Life, Health and BusinessInsurance needs.......Regards,Christopher M. Behnen, CLCSConsumers First / Innovative Financial Solutions PC. :)
Chris you have a website link?













1 comment:

Gill said...

Beautiful ... that black and white of the bride looking straight into the camera is simply stunning !!!

Gill