Saturday 16 January 2010

Lyndsay and Kevin at the Shrine of St Joeseph and the Crystal Ballroom Renaissance Grand

November 14th 2009



I'm working on getting back to current here. I've had several people ask me when I was going to update my blog again, so I'm going to work hard to show you what i've been up to.

Lyndsay and Kevin were all smiles all day long. From what I gathered, their engagement had been long overdue, so I guess they had something to smile about! We got some beautiful shots thorughout the day, as you can see below, but I think their favorite part of the day may have been the reception.

Lyndsay's brother, Michael, did a STIRRING rendition of Journey's song, "Don't Stop Believin", made famous again by the Sopranos final episode. And the Ohio State Snoopy song wasn't bad either.

I loved how Lyndsay went from her elegant curls in her veil, to a cute side ponytail for the reception. And Kevin's Dad, Bill, I want to personally thank for coming up to be and so sincerely telling me how wonderful of a job I was doing.


The flowers were done by Keith, at Botanicals Designs http://www.botanicalsdesignstudio.com/. The colors were perfect for the outdoor foliage that day.

Crysatl Ballroom Renaissance Grand St Louis

Enjoy the visuals! ...



















No comments: