Tuesday 8 December 2009

Annie and James, Fischer's in Belleville IL - November 7th

Annie and James, what can I say?! Great couple to work with. Crazy Friends. Pudding shots. Dancing on Bar tops. Well, I guess that's what I can say - LOL! I had a blast.

First, thank you guys for being such a fun group to work with, and insisting that i try at least a couple differnt kinds of pudding shots. Butterscotch was delightful. Christy - Thanks for making me "one of the girls" ha!

Who says you can't have fun when you're working? Just look at these shots. They are beautiful and we had fun.

James, don't ever stop smiling. you're brother hit the nail on the head when he said you have the same smile you had when you were 8 (at least I would guess he's right)! I really enjoyed my day with you both.

And, here's a great shot of me and the girls, and one taken in the photobooth. This is becoming a theme as you will see in my next post (whenever I actually get around to it!)
Sorry, this was Oct, but Nov and Dec were VERY VERY VERY (very, very very) busy



















No comments: