Thursday 3 May 2012

Our Spring Bloom sessions were a great success!

Thanks to everyone who signed up for the Spring Bloom portrait sessions in Forest Park the past two weekends.  Despite some cold temperatures on the 21st and having to reschedule the afternoon sessions on the 28th due to hail storms, we got some really awesome images!    Here is a (very small!) sampling of a few of my favorites. 

 
I really enjoyed doing these sessions and I especially enjoyed getting to meet all of you!  I'm sure it's probably nice to finally be able to put a face to my name as well!  

Our $500 Print Package Contest winners!



















If you haven't already heard, we have a winner for the contest as well!   Congratulations to Caroline and Nick!


Thank you for allowing me to capture your family portraits!  I look forward to working with you again the future.


Melissa

















No comments: